Shiatsu Bodywork for People
A shiatsu session for people is done with clothes on, no oils are used. Wear comfortable clothes. The session normally last an hour and is done on a table. Gentle pressure is applied along the bodyís energy channels (meridians) to unblock energy and help the body rebalance itself. Ronni does gentle, passive stretches to increase range of motion. She also incorporates craniosacral, Reiki, soft fascia release and structural release techniques as needed.
Some Benefits of Shiatsu:
- Facilitates the body, mind and spirit healing itself
- Assists in maintaining a state of health, a good level of energy and overall sense of well being
- Opens up the body's joints, increases range of motion and reduces muscle and joint pain
- Releases natural cortisone to reduce swelling and endorphins to reduce pain
- Keeps muscles strong and supple, joints well lubricated; relieves muscle spasms
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps with convalescence from acute disease and from surgeries
- Increases energy, mental clarity, focus, emotional stability
- Resolves injuries faster by removing toxins and increasing blood supply
- Relieves tension and stress, promotes relaxation
- Improves digestion, elimination and stamina
- Can help relieve respiratory and skin conditions
- Relieves pain of shoulder, neck, back, hip, headaches
- Improves sleep
Shiatsu also addresses many other conditions, such as reproductive issues, addictions, lack of concentration, water retention and many others.
Call or email to schedule an appointment and see how wonderful you feel after a relaxing session that leaves you feeling grounded and peaceful.